Monday, March 26, 2012

Hot topic to the rescue?

When I first heard about the Sainthood Reps I didnt give them any attention at all. Maybe about a year after their album was released I checked it out. I immediately fell in love with it as it felt like an extension of Brand New and really had that defining Long Island sound that I love. I went out to buy the LP only to find out that it hadn't been released on vinyl yet(i hadn't done my homework) so I bought the cd.

I recently deleted all my social media outlets so it's been difficult to keep up when things are being released. But i was looking through Incendiary's twitter, which brought me to the reps twitter. Where I found out that Monoculture had been released on vinyl.....a month an a half before. I saw on their tumblr that all the limited pressings had already sold out and was bummed about it. For whatever reason i checked the hot topic store(their had been a hot topic exclusive color) and saw that they still had it in stock, in spite of the reps tumblr saying it was sold out. I immediately bought it and 4 days late it arrived in all its glory.

Sainthood Reps - Monoculture hot topic exclusive on pink vinyl out of 108


I need to put this record on repeat and take a night drive to Montauk.

No comments:

Post a Comment