Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Both your faces have green eyes

 Another record that took me too long to own. I never actually got to see Righteous Jams, but i've listened to them enough where I had no reason not to own this LP. At least now i own it. Second press on Gold vinyl out of 1000 on lockin out Records.  I usually like to own first press's but at this point i just didnt care what pressing it was, I just had to have it.



  
Here's the back cover on the left and one side of the insert on the right. Look how ripped Joey C was. When i saw the Invasion reunion at few years ago he was skinny and not ripped. Thats what moving to brooklyn and trying to become a model/hipster will do to you. I wonder if he could even do the 100 pushups that he talked about in that town of hardcore interview anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment