Saturday, September 22, 2012

Recent Rev Represses

Revelation has been repressing a bunch of their back catalog of late; Youth of today, In my eyes, Quicksand, Kiss it goodbye, etc. I grabbed a couple of them at Generation last weekend.
Generation had all the YOT represses (cant close my eyes, break down the walls) but i only opted to grab We're not in this alone.  This is my favorite Youth of today record and since I dont collect Rev or YOT by any means I felt i only needed to own this one.  I really like how they redid everything to look like the original pressing.  The red vinyl matches nicely to the cover of course.
I also grabbed the above two Kiss it Goodbye 7"s.  Both are what is being called the "final press" and are limited to 330. Kiss it Goodbye is awesome and they played brooklyn a few months ago.  I am an idiot and didnt go, hopefully they come back soon. I really need to pick up the lp and the other in my eyes repressess now that i think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment