Thursday, February 19, 2009

Syndicate




So, I just got a new job working for this promotional company called The Syndicate... They basically promote bands, comedians, tv shows, anything really. Basically, all I have to do is go to shows and pass out fliers and talk to people about what I'm promoting. I have to get pictures of me doing it to prove I did it. Also, there's one thing called a Day Of Promotion, where I go to a show before doors, put up posters, stay for the show, and then flier after it. But the best part is, im put on the guestlist with a +1. And I can pick and choose which things I promote. And this company works for Thursday, so JOE we might be able to see them for free! And any other band on the list. This job is going to rule so hard.

1 comment:

  1. i get emails from that company lol. cool job though :)

    ReplyDelete