Monday, May 7, 2012

Bringing the hammer down at posi #'s

So this is pretty much the true definition of an ebay steal.  Im browsing ebay last thursday and i see the Think i Care "Mongrel" 10' from posi numbers. I put it in my watch list and determine ill bid on it if it stays low.  After i finish my morning browse i go back to my watch list and realize that the record wasnt just a starting bid at 10 bucks, it was a buy it fucking now! I bought that shit and paid immediately.  When i checked it out on popsike, it normally goes for $30+!

Anyway, this is limited to 170 and was sold when Think I Care played Posi Numbers.  Also is a sweet Sheer Terror ripoff cover.  I have no clue what year as A) i never got to see Think I Care, and B) I also never went to Posi Numbers.  Think I Care is another band I didn't like when I first heard them.  I picked up the World Aslyum LP before this, hated it and didn't give them another listen til about a year ago when I downloaded Mongrel.  Once again I kick myself for writing off a band before I've really given them a good chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment