Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nothing in Vain

So a few weeks ago I decided that my indecision collection is not complete without the MPB recordings with tom singing. This means i need the demo and all variations of Nothing in Vain. I set off to begin. I found a copy of nothing in vain on white/black/grey splatter on ebay and bought it.  The seller was from europe so i had to pay like 10 bucks in shipping. A week or two later I was in Academy records in brook and low and behold, there was a copy of the same record, for the same amount i had won it on ebay.  I subsequently bought that too, knowing full well I had one coming in the mail already.  I dont know what possessed me to buy a 2nd copy, ive spent a lot of money on records but this was clearly the most pointless purchase ive done. Regardless, Nothing in Vain rips.
 
Above: copy secured from Academy.
Below: copy secured from ebay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment