Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Straighter Than You Crew

Usually when I see an Indecision cassette on ebay I will pass over it or just give it a quick look since I'm at the point where I'm only missing one demo (New Restraints demotape, someone make this happen, im still bitter i got outbid on it last time it was on ebay). I dont know what caught my eye about this one but it prompted me to bust out the copy I had to make sure they were the same.
So I check my copy and i see that the actual labels are different! On the one I have the label is "Side X" and on the one on ebay its "Side A".  Also the one on ebay has what looks like a record label's company logo on it to the right side "Real Time CO2" whereas on the one I have that spot is blank. Anyway I was intrgued as to why the label are almost exactly the same, but since there was a different I needed to have it. So I bid and won it for about 15 bucks. Here's a shot of both of them together, top one is the new one, bottom is the one i had.

The one I won only came with the cassette, no case or insert. Unlike the one i already had, however the case on my first copy looks like it was a blank case that someone just wrote the title of the CS on when they got it.

Still no idea why there is the difference in labels, maybe one day I'll find someone who knows why.

No comments:

Post a Comment