Sunday, August 19, 2012

Groundwork

So on another one of my morning ebay searches i found this 7" from Groundwork. I won it for maybe 4 bucks and I was stoked because A) more 90s hardcore, B) cheap. I paid quickly and then I waited. The seller didnt send it for a while and then finally emailed me saying he mailed it. 2 weeks after i got that email i received the record, with a mailing date of 3 days before. It took over a month to get this record.  While thats not that long compared to past experiences, it is when you have a seller who said he shipped it two weeks ago. Anyway, I was happy to receive it.  But as it being my first time hearing groundwork I was disappointed. I wasnt realy into the music. Oh well, another record to file away, maybe I'll revisit it in a few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment